Released in May, 2010 by FNP as a free download available from the Korperschwache site. This is a companion to the forthcoming Crucial Blast release EVIL WALKS, which will be released in the fall of 2010. This collection includes the original recordings for "there is a certain smell attractive to wolves," "ouroboros: first lesson," and "me and you and a can of gasoline," as well as remixes of the first two songs. The collection also includes two rejected tracks, "backbiter" and "i see england, i see france," which are exclusive to this compilation. Tracks 1-6 recorded by RKF at the Dissonance Factory in Austin, Tejas; track 7 recorded by RKF a long, long time ago somewhere else. All tracks mastered by RKF at the Dissonance Factory.
RKF - guitar, vox, ugliness
Docktor Omega - beats, time, emptiness
The album is available as a compressed zip file in MP3 format. The cover is available as a full-sized image designed to fit in a slimline cd-r case. A small graphic suitable for MP3 media is also available.
DOWNLOAD ALBUM HERE
DOWNLOAD FULL-SIZED COVER
DOWNLOAD COVER ICON
1) there is a certain smell attractive to wolves (original recording)
2) ouroboros: first lesson (original recording)
3) me and you and a can of gasoline (original recording)
4) there is a certain smell attractive to wolves (ambient ghost mix)
5) ouroboros: first lesson (reverb is a sociopath's best friend mix)
7) i see england, i see france